Montag, 7. Juni 2010

Time is flying by...

...and today we recognized that the last days in Oudtshoorn are going by and it's still so much to see. I also want to finish the small video-clip I started, so this will be on tomorrow. Today we drove to the Red Stone Hills which are a kind of sand-stone formation (you can see 'em in the background) not that far from our base-camp. Actually we didn't really get what we wanted first, but in the end it turned out that this was the better solution. You can't get really close to those sand stone formations, which is acceptable due to nature conservation. The photos aren't the ones we initially wanted, but still quite good I suppose. (Don't wanna self-praise too much...)






Is that the first uphill-pic of the trip? I guess so. I quite like it because of the shadow-light situation. What I don't like, is the noise, especially in red-tones. I'll blame it on the D300s which I had chosen for that shot. Well, in the end it's to blame on me, then, ha? ;) ISO is 500.



I always love silhouette-shots. That one was a good reward for a work-day!  




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen