Dienstag, 18. Mai 2010

First post - no pics, just plain text and a poor excuse...

...well, in the title pretty much everything is said. This should - and hopefully will be -  my travel-diary on my long awaited trip to South Africa. One might think: "What the heck is he doing there?" And the answer is quite as easy: two of the most loved things  i tend to do (well, actually out of those which are "blogable"):

Mountainbiking and Photography

and that is what this blog should deal with! In the next couple of weeks I gonna tell you about my preparation, the gear I'll (try to) take with me and the little barriers I'll need to pass (if there are any).

You might think "Why is this Lederhosen-Fella" writing in English? Well, If no one is going to follow this blog I at least hope that some of my relatives will...

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen