Freitag, 21. Mai 2010

Preparations...

..still need to be done. Whilst having my photo-equipment almost complete, I'm still pondering about how to manage the rest of my luggage. I opted for extra package at British Arways, meaning i can take 2 x 23kg with me. Well, the EVOC Bike Travel Bag (more on that later) I bought is 7kg alone, leaving 16kg for the bike. And guess what, my Ventana El Terremoto is on the heavy side and weighs in at 15,7kg - here we go....

Nevertheless, this post should deal with my photo equipment... that is pretty much everything I'm taking with me:





Just for the sake of not forgetting something I'll list my stuff here:



D3
12-24 Tokina
70-200 Nikon
300 Nikon
2 x SB-800
SB-24 (not in the pic)
3 x Pocket Wizards
Dozens of Eneloop Batteries
Couple of San Disk Extreme III 8GB Memory Cards
Card Reader
Charger for EN-EL4
Charger for Eneloops
some clamps, tripods, monopod,...

still to come:
D300
16-35 Nikon
24-70 Nikon

These are actually from Nikons NPS Service. I'll test them during my trip, just to know if they are good enough to throw money at them (actually I know already ;) )

BTW: All this stuff fits in my Tamrac Expedition 8 which will be my only hand baggage on the flight... can't imagine getting there without my cam...

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen