Montag, 31. Mai 2010

Rangers, Parks and the Sea

After being dressed down by some Mountain Ranger we changed our plans and skipped one of the most epic trails i've ever spotted. Dang. We packed the Landie again and off we went to George. The Downhill Course we've seen instead was enough of an excuse.






I had to show you this shot. It's not as catchy as the other ones, but I just love the atmosphere. The course in George is not comparable to anything in Europe. I've seen a lot of them, but the scenery and the fauna are one of a kind. Even the light seems to be special here in the southern hemisphere. I really don't know why, maybe it's because it's autumn here, but the light's turning good by one or two in the afternoon. Normally you've got to wait 'till 5-6ish. By that time it's already dark here. 


Kai is getting used to my demands and is getting a real photo-rider ;)


In the end the obligatory drive-around. I keep thinking "what are we doing here...." and then we go around the next corner and the answer is so easy...


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen